Texas A&Ms attendance for the Alabama game was at 108,101 fans ranking it at the third largest game in Kyle Field history.(Ishika Samant/The Battalion)
‘The Mexican 12th Man’

Growing up in the hills of Monterrey, Mexico, Pedro and Carlos Luna were surrounded by soccer.  Clad in the gold and blue of Tigres UANL,...

Men’s hoops gets LSU to close homestand

Vanessa Peña — THE BATTALION

In the game against LSU on Saturday, senior Kourtney Roberson scored a team-high 20.

Texas A&M will host LSU Tuesday night in the last outing of its three game homestand after losing the first game to Georgia and winning Saturday against Florida.
The last time the two teams met, A&M won 67-64 in Baton Rouge.
The Aggies (17-7, 8-4 SEC) sit tied with Ole Miss in third place in the SEC and now have the same number of wins — eight — as they did all of last season.
The NCAA Tournament is approaching, and head coach Billy Kennedy said Tuesday is the Aggies’ most important game in three and a half years.
“It’s a big game and it seems like every game [has] been a big game,” Kennedy said. “It’s [going to] be that way towards the end of the year. It’s getting close to March Madness.”
LSU (18-7, 7-5 SEC) is fourth in the SEC, one game back of A&M. They are led by sophomore forward Jordan Mickey, who averages 17.1 points and 10.8 rebounds per game.
Tipoff is at 8 p.m.