Ricky Seals-Jones arrested

Redshirt freshman wide receiver Ricky Seals-Jones was arrested on Northgate early Sunday morning.
According to KBTX, Seals-Jones was arrested around 2:30 a.m. on charges of disorderly conduct.
“According to police, Seals-Jones was being ‘carried away by his friends’ as the bars were closing in the 100 block of College Main,” the KBTX story stated. “An officer says he saw someone bump into Seals-Jones, which led the wideout to reportedly start exchanging words with the person.”
Associate athletic director for media relations Alan Cannon said, “A&M officials have been made aware and are looking into the incident.”
Seals-Jones’ attorney Cameron Reynolds said in a press release that the receiver will fight the charges.
“[Seals-Jones] had nothing to drink and was at home when a friend called him to come to Northgate to give him a ride home,” Reynolds said in the release. “Ricky went to Northgate to help his friend toward the car when someone struck him. When Ricky turned toward him the person cursed him and called Ricky the ‘N’ word. Words were exchanged and Ricky was arrested. The other individual was not arrested.”
Seals-Jones posted to his Twitter account at 6:30 p.m. Sunday: “Drag my name threw the dirt…more motivation to the seals-jones family.”