SEC Media Days schedule announces attending Aggies

The list of football players attending this year’s SEC Media Days — the football preseason super-event that features coaches and players from every SEC team — was revealed Wednesday, including the three representatives from Texas A&M University that will accompany head coach Kevin Sumlin. The trio of Aggies comprises three veterans in senior offensive tackle Cedric Ogbuehi, senior defensive back Deshazor Everrett, and junior punter Drew Kaser.
Ogbuehi has made 30 starts in his three years at A&M, forgoing the 2014 NFL Draft to return to Aggieland for his senior season. Everrett made a name for himself with his game-sealing interception of former University of Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron in A&M’s 29-24 victory over the then No. 1 ranked Crimson Tide in 2012. Kaser was a finalist for the 2013 Ray Guy Award — the annual award given to the best punter in college football — and averaged 47.4 yards per punt last season.
The 2014 SEC Media Days will take place in Birmingham, Alabama, the same location as the league headquarters. The conference will last four days, spanning Monday to Thursday. A&M’s representatives will appear on day two of the event in the afternoon session beginning at 1 p.m. Continuous coverage of the SEC Media Days will be shown on ESPN and ESPNU, as well as online at WatchESPN and SECsports.com.