Swimming and diving head to Iowa for Zone D Diving Championship

On Monday, The Texas A&M men’s and women’s divers will be traveling to the University of Iowa to compete in the Zone D Diving Championship.
The top finishers at the event will qualify for the 2015 NCAA Swimming and Diving Championships.
Four men and three women will be diving at the Zone D Diving Championship.
The men include senior Ford McLiney, sophomores Colton Haffey and Zachary Stockton, and freshman Tyler Henschel.
Ford McLiney is coming off an impressive performance at the SEC Championships after finishing third in platform diving. He won the bronze medal after missing much of the season due to injury.
Tyler Henschel also competed in platform diving in the SEC Championships, earning a fifth place finish.
The women participating are sophomores Madison Hudkins, Courtney Hattie, and Destine’e O’Neal.
Hudkins performed well at the SEC Championships, placing fifth in the women’s one meter diving final after finishing first out of 38 divers in the preliminaries.
The Zone D Championship is one of five zone championships being held across the country.
The event will run all day from Monday, Mar.9 to Wednesday, Mar.11.