Graduate G Tyrece Radford (23) drives to the basket during Texas A&Ms game against Nebraska in the first round of the 2024 NCAA Tournament at FedExForum in Memphis, Tennessee, on Friday, March 22, 2024. (Kyle Heise/The Battalion)
How Tyrece Radford can catch the attention of NBA scouts

After 5 years of college basketball at Virginia Tech and Texas A&M, Tyrece Radford is furthering his athletic career with the San Antonio...

LSS point up for grabs in softball

The Texas A&M softball team will have the opportunity to pick up a half point in the Lone Star Showdown standings against Texas Saturday. The Aggies trail the Longhorns by 1.5 points with 3.5 points yet to be determined. Texas A&M is 29-19 overall and 6-9 in conference play. The Aggies have lost 9 of their previous 15 games and are ranked No. 11 in the Big 12 in batting average and ERA. A&M will look to sophomore pitcher Rhiannon Kliesing to help pull off the upset at Texas. Kliesing has compiled a 21-9 record with a 2.29 ERA and 161 strikeouts, Kliesing leads the Aggies in RBIs with 31. The Longhorns are 35-16 overall and 11-6 in conference. A&M is 0-5 in Big 12 road games and Texas is 18-5 home overall.