Technology management sophomore Ashley Mendoza and communication junior Madeline Sturm work at the MSC Help Desk on Monday, Nov. 20, 2023. (Kyle Heise/The Battalion)
University classes canceled due to IT outage
An error released in an update to Windows devices has shut down A&M’s technology network

Shalina Sabih July 15, 2024

MSC renovations cause post office closure

The post office located in the Memorial Student Center will be closing June 1 because of renovations. “You’re going to have to rent a new box or make other arrangements,” said Postmaster Elizabeth Butler. The MSC post office will be closed down without relocation, although there are several post offices located at Northgate and on Harvey Mitchell Road. Students need to close out boxes at the current post office and file for a change of address. “If their box rent is due before the end of the year, they can go in and turn in their key and put in a change of address,” Butler said. “They will receive a refund of whatever is due, but they still need to put in a change of address.” Butler wants students to know that there are still many post office boxes available in both alternative locations.