Clean Juice offers cool, organic drinks with a modern atmosphere to match

Clean+Juice
Photo by Photo by Bradley Ponzio
Clean Juice

Walking into Clean Juice in Century Square, I was greeted by friendly staff and a very modern, hipster aesthetic. Chalkboard signs hung above the ordering line and a neon “Our juices are flowing” sign gave the establishment a trendy touch. I was not surprised at all to see avocado toast on the menu. Clean Juice is the place for the true “millenials” of College Station.
The juice bar is structured almost like a buffet line, and the glass counter separates customers from the fresh trays of clean, neatly cut fruits and vegetables. The unfinished concrete floors add a touch of industrialism to the clean finish on the sleek metal countertops and glass dividers. The metal chairs and barstools with the white painted wood finishing on the juice bar gave off a farm vibe. Paired with modern touches, this juice bar’s interior design screamed “organic.”
The juice itself was very refreshing. I had “The Glow One,” which consists of a smooth blend of spinach, kale, apple and cucumber. I can’t say I felt like I was glowing afterwards, but that might just be because I was replacing a meal.
Every menu item is “The Something One,” keeping even the menu quirky. Since I’m not exactly a health nut, I wasn’t expecting the juice to be as good as it was. I really enjoyed it, the juice was very sweet, smooth and crisp. I would definitely go again, but I would like to try another flavor of juice or smoothie.
In addition to juice, Clean Juice also serves freshly blended smoothies, organic coffee, protein smoothies, bowls and a few food items like avocado toast and oatmeal. They also sell trendy “oh kale no” shirts and other merch. Clean Juice also sells ready-made bottled juices to take on the go. If you weren’t convinced that this was a place created by millennials yet, some of the bottled juices are part of a juice cleanse set.
The clean modern aesthetic is also reflected in the $8.50 price tag, without tax, for one 12 ounce juice served over ice in a plastic cup with a green straw. Surprisingly, the 16 ounce smoothies are cheaper than the 12 ounce juices at just $6.95.
Overall, I really enjoyed my visit to Clean Juice. It was very clean, the employees were nice, and the juice was crisp and delicious. Everything was very fresh, and it is all organic. It may have been a little pricey, so I wouldn’t go everyday, but it is worth the trip.

• Clean Juice

Photo by Photo by Bradley Ponzio