Letter to the editor: A ‘thank you’ to The Big Event

How about those Aggies! 
For well over 20 years we have participated as recipients in The Big Event, each year with great success. This year was no different. The crew from Schuhmacher Hall went above and beyond our expectations. They tore down two old sheds and hauled off the debris in good time. These Ags were well-mannered and professional. They were team-oriented and well organized, courteous, tenacious in the work and very thorough. They ensured that all our needs were met and did a fantastic job of cleaning up. They even used their own vehicles to haul the old materials away. It’s been a long time since I have witnessed such teamwork. Each one working diligently with the others all while treating each other with dignity and respect. That makes me proud to be a part of the Aggie family and a member of this community. Of course each year when the job is done we take a picture of the team just before the traditional ringing of the bell. A special thanks to the Big Event and especially this year to Schuhmacher Hall. Susan and I extend our sincerest gratitude!
Kevin and Susan Karli