Junior Adela Cernousek tees off during the Bryan Regional of the NCAA Women’s Golf Championship at Traditions Golf Club on Monday, May 6, 2024. (Chris Swann/ The Battalion)

The Batt has a new website

New website for thebatt.com
With the same commitments to strong news and an informed student body it has held to since 1893, The Battalion is proud to introduce its new online plat- form. Much of it will feel familiar, but the overhaul to thebatt.com represents a major upgrade to the readability and ease of access for the same student-driven stories and coverage consistent through The Batt’s long history.
The new site emphasizes simplicity and reader experience. We left out many of the bells and whistles; Aggies seem to have little patience for them, anyway. We prefer to let the hard work of our student reporters, photographers, graphic artists and editors shine through.
Students get their news online, which is of surprise to no one. The Battalion has worked to develop a strong online presence for years, and this is simply the next step in that progression. Our print editions aren’t going anywhere, and Twitter and Facebook remain some of the quickest avenues for interaction with our staff and our work, but now thebatt.com — a fixture of the outlet for years — has been given a polish and luster it has never before known.
We’re excited to share it with you.
Mark Doré is an English senior and editor- in-chief for The Battalion.