The Batt’ is back for the semester

Mark+Dore%40Mark_Dore

Mark Dore

@Mark_Dore

ince we last saw each other, Kyle Field came down, another crop of Aggies graduated and moved on and the football team won a bowl game. News didn’t stop, and neither did we. We’re back, now, resuming our print schedule and continuing our online presence.
None of us knows what the semester has in store. But whatever it is, The Battalion and its editors, reporters and photographers will do their level best in reporting it. We have 70 issues to fill with the stories of Texas A&M.
As always, we’re looking for strong, sharp, hardworking Aggies to staff the newspaper. If you’re a writer, photographer, graphic artist, videographer or page designer — or you want to learn how to be any of those things — bring in an application. We welcome applications from any major, any age and any experience level. We’re funny, sometimes, and we work hard.
More importantly, we’re hoping you’ll read us. We’re here to tell your stories, so bring them to us. If a friend of yours does something remarkable, let us know. Help us do our jobs better. When we publish, tell us what you think. Keep us accountable. Interact with us on social media, email me at [email protected] or drop in to the newsroom (MSC L400).
See you around, Aggies.