Texas A&Ms attendance for the Alabama game was at 108,101 fans ranking it at the third largest game in Kyle Field history.(Ishika Samant/The Battalion)
‘The Mexican 12th Man’

Growing up in the hills of Monterrey, Mexico, Pedro and Carlos Luna were surrounded by soccer.  Clad in the gold and blue of Tigres UANL,...

Baseball vs CAL NCAA Regionals

Photo by Timothy Lai

Michael Barash takes a second to speak with pitcher Grayson Long about strategy during the NCAA Regionals game vs CAL on Saturday, May 30th. 

A&M played baseball vs CAL for the NCAA Regionals on Saturday, May 30th. 

• Michael Barash discusses strategy against CAL during the NCAA Regionals game on Saturday, May 30th. 

Photo by Timothy Lai
  • Logan Nottebrok swings and misses during Texas A&M’s extra-inning loss to the California in the NCAA Regional game on Saturday, May 30. 

Photo by Timothy Lai
  • J.B. Moss takes first base during the NCAA Regionals game vs CAL on Saturday, May 30th. 

Photo by Timothy Lai
  • Grayson Long pitched the first few innings against CAL during the NCAA Regionals on Saturday, May 30th. 

Photo by Timothy Lai
  • Grayson Long pitched the first few innings against CAL during the NCAA Regionals game on Saturday, May 30th. 

Photo by Timothy Lai