Graduate G Tyrece Radford (23) drives to the basket during Texas A&Ms game against Nebraska in the first round of the 2024 NCAA Tournament at FedExForum in Memphis, Tennessee, on Friday, March 22, 2024. (Kyle Heise/The Battalion)
How Tyrece Radford can catch the attention of NBA scouts

After 5 years of college basketball at Virginia Tech and Texas A&M, Tyrece Radford is furthering his athletic career with the San Antonio...

Kyler Murray tweet commitment to A&M

The nation’s No. 1 ranked quarterback of the 2015 recruiting class, Kyler Murray, reaffirmed his commitment to Texas A&M via a tweet he sent out late Thursday night. Murray, who originally gave the Aggies a verbal commit on May 28, 2014, has chosen to follow his father, Kevin’s, footsteps.

Following my heart… #GigEm
— Kyler Murray (@TheKylerMurray) January 30, 2015

Murray is a five-star recruit coming out of Allen, Texas where he finished his high school season 43-0, including three state championships. He gave Aggies everywhere quite a scare after his visit to the University of Texas just last weekend. Murray even showed up to an awards banquet wearing an orange tie. With the dual-threat quarterback now nearly locked-down with signing day less than a week away, the focus now shifts to defensive tackle Daylon Mack and wide receiver DaMarkus Lodge. Both recruits are undeclared and Murray’s decision should have a big influence on their final choice.