Reveille Invitational Track Meet

Sophomore sprinter Colby Zamzow takes off after the starting pistol on his leg of the Men’s 4×400 Relay.

• Senior thrower Austin Cook finished first in the Men’s Weight Throw with a distance of 19.70 meters.

• Sophomore Zharia Moore competed in the Long Jump with a final distance of 5.17 meters.

• Senior Augusta Thomason placed second in the Pole Vault on Saturday with a height of 3.87 meters.

• Junior thrower Brody Gowing participated in the Men’s Shot Put finishing sixth overall with a distance of 15.72 meters.

• Freshman sprinter Virginia Kerley takes her mark for the beginning of the Women’s 4×400 Meter Relay.

• Senior Shaina Burns concentrates on completing her leg of the 4×400 after a successful baton pass.  

• Freshman Gabriel Oladipo placed fourth in shot put with a distance of 17.02 meters.

• During the Men’s 4×400 Relay seniors Robert Grant and Mylik Kerley look to each other for a smooth baton pass.

• Junior Richard Rose sprints ahead of competitors after receiving the baton from his teammate, senior Mylik Kerley.