Softball vs. Penn State

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett

The Texas A&M softball team saws ’em off before the start of the game against Penn State.

Texas A&M softball team defeated the Penn State softball team by a score of 8-0 at the Aggie Softball Complex.. The game was ended in the 5th inning due to the run-rule.
Photos by Jesse Everett

• Junior Samantha Show was the starting pitcher for the Texas A&M softball team.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • Penn State entered the game with a 1-11 overall record on the year.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • Junior Kaitlyn Alderink had one hit and scored one run in the win over Penn State.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • Penn State’s Toni Polk throws a ball back into play after fielding it in the outfield.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • Junior Keeli Milligan slides into home, helping the Aggies score three runs in the first inning.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • Penn State was unable to record a hit during the game.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • Senior Kristen Cuyos dives to first base in an attempt to stay safe as Penn State’s pitcher makes a play to first.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • Texas A&M softball scored a run in every inning played against Penn State.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • The Aggies were able to capitalize upon the many mistakes committed by Penn State.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • Sophomore Kelbi Fortenberry barely stays safe as the Penn State player attempts to tag her out.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • The Penn State bench stayed positive as the Aggies continued to score runs.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • Senior Ashley Walters celebrates getting on base with her coach, Joy Jackson.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • Head Coach Amanda Lehotak motivates her team to rally against Texas A&M.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • Junior Samantha Show pitched her first collegiate no-hitter of her softball career against Penn State.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • Senior Tori Vidales  earned one hit in the contest against Penn State, she was walked twice.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • Junior Keeli Milligan smiles after scoring her second run for the Aggies on the day.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • Freshman Abby Smith hit her first collegiate triple as she brings home two runs to finish the game in the fifth inning on a run-rule.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • The Aggies improve to 19-3 on the season. They will take on University of Incarnate Word in a double header on March 7.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett