Softball vs Wichita State

Photo by Valerie Gunchick

Freshman Samantha Show runs toward first and is safe at the game vs Wichita State on Sunday, February 14th. 

• Riley Sartain, a freshman infielder, prepares for the Wichita State batter to bat at the game on Sunday, February 14th. 

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • A Wichita State player is tagged out at the game at Aggie Softball Complex on Sunday, February 14th. 

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • An Aggie second basemen went on to successfully tag a Wichita State player out.

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • The Aggie team runs off field during a break at the game on Sunday, February 14th vs Wichita State. 

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • Kristen Cuyos runs to home base, much to the excitement of her teammate at the game vs Wichita State on Saturday, February 14th. 

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • Kristen Cuyos runs to third base in the game vs Wichita State at the Aggie Softball Complex on Friday, February 14th. 

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • Aggie players and coaches line up before the game vs Wichita State on Friday, February 14th. 

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • Senior Katy Marks pitches the ball in the first inning during the game vs Wichita State on Sunday, February 14th. 

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • Short stop Kristen Cuyos throws the ball to first base in an attempted to get  Wichita State player out of the game. 

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • Infielder Kaitlyn Alderink drops down to catch the ball at the game vs Wichita State on Sunday, February 14th. 

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • Keeli Milligan bats in the first inning. 

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • Tori Vidales runs towars third base after hitting a home run. 

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • Tori Vidales is welcomed to home plate by the rest of the Aggie team after hitting a solo home run at the game vs Wichita State on Sunday. 

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • The Aggie softball team links pinkies and says a few words before the start of the game versus Wichita State on Sunday. 

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • The Aggie softball team respectfully listens to the National Anthem that was sung before game on Sunday, February 14th, vs Wichita State.

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • As each player is introduced, they get a warm welcome to the field from the rest of the Aggie team. 

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • On Sunday, February 14th, the softball team circles up before their game against Wichita State.

Photo by Valerie Gunchick