Texas A&M vs Buffalo

Even with school being out, the yell leaders are still at the games as well as many students.

The Aggies beat the Buffalo Bulls in a 89-73 victory on Thursday evening. After a suspension announcement, the team managed the win with only seven players stepping out on the wood. 
Photos by Meredith Seaver

• Graduate student Duane Wilson looks to his teammates for a play to run.

• Junior center Tyler Davis leaps over the Buffalo defense to add to the score for the Aggies. He scored 16 of the 89 point victory.

• Junior guard Chris Collins finished the night 3-4 on free throws.

• Guard graduate student Duane Wilson contributed the most points, 23 out of 89, to the Aggie win.

• Senior center Tonny Trocha-Morelos waits for his teammates on offense to get set before making his next move.

• Guard Duane Wilson controls the tempo of the game after a turnover by Buffalo.

• Senior Yell Leader Cooper Cox and the 12th Man were successful in their attempts to distract Buffalo basketball players while they were shooting their free throws.

• Junior guard Chris Collins fends off a Buffalo player as he makes his way towards the hoop.

• Freshman guard Jay Jay Chandler had his second career start against Buffalo as well as the longest playing time of his career.

• After a rebound, guard Duane Wilson fights to maintain possession of the ball.

• Graduate student guard Duane Wilson went 9-9 in free throws made.

• Senior center Tonny Trocha-Morelos leaps to ensure his layup makes it in since the score was so close towards the end of the game.

• Buffalo players look on as graduate student guard Duane Wilson goes for a layup in the last few minutes of the game.

• Junior guard Chris Collins avoids being fouled by Buffalo as they try to come back in the last minutes of the game.