Texas A&M vs Northern Kentucky

Players from both teams pile on top of each other in an effort to gain possession of the ball.

• Senior center Tonny Trocha-Morelos holds his own against a Northern Kentucky defender.

• Junior center Tyler Davis finished the night with 3 of the teams 6 blocks.

• Guard graduate student Duane Wilson contributed the most to the Aggie score of 64, 16 points.

• Senior center Tonny Trocha-Morelos defends against a Northern Kentucky player.

• Freshman forward Savion Flagg recorded his first career double-double, scoring 12 points while grabbing 10 rebounds.

• Senior center Tonny Trocha-Morelos leaps above a defender to score for the Aggies.

• Players fall to the ground trying to gain possession of the ball.

• Freshman forward Savion Flagg had 2 steals on the night in addition to scoring 12 points.

• Guard graduate student Duane Wilson makes his way past Northern Kentucky players after a quick turnover.

• One of the last points scored by the Aggies was this dunk by junior center Tyler Davis.

• Freshman guard JJ Caldwell scared the last 2 points for the Aggies in the victory over Northern Kentucky, both were free throws.