Texas A&M vs. Ole Miss – Soccer

Photo by By Meredith Seaver

A group of freshman from Squadron 21 in the Corps of Cadets brought didgeridoos to the soccer game to create extra noise and distract the Rebels.

In a hard fought battle against the Ole Miss Rebels, the Texas A&M Aggies emerged victorious with a score of 1-0.  Nearing the end of the game, it was looking like the match would head to overtime before the Aggies scored with only 2:28 left on the clock. 
Photos by Meredith Seaver

• Senior forward Stephanie Malherbe had one of the Aggies 12 shots on goal. She has a total of five shots on goal for the season.

Photo by By Meredith Seaver
  • Senior midfielder Mikaela Harvey successfully dodges two Ole Miss defenders as she approaches the Ole Miss penalty area.

Photo by By Meredith Seaver
  • Freshman midfielder Addie McCain maneuvers between Ole Miss players in order to steal the ball. 

Photo by By Meredith Seaver
  • Freshman defender Jimena Lopez kicks the ball to prevent Ole Miss from gaining possession.

Photo by By Meredith Seaver
  • Battling two Rebel defenders, freshman forward Rheagen Smith attempts to score a goal.

Photo by By Meredith Seaver
  • Junior forward Brittany Crabtree enjoys high-fives from all of the cadets in attendance. Cadets formed a “Halftime Bootline” for the Aggies as they returned to the field.

Photo by By Meredith Seaver
  • Going up for a header, sophomore midfielder Grace Piper regains possession for the Aggies.

Photo by By Meredith Seaver
  • Senior midfielder Mikaela Harvey goes one-on-one against a Rebel soccer player.

Photo by By Meredith Seaver
  • Sophomore forward Ally Watt waits amongst a group of Ole Miss Rebels for one of the Aggies seven corner kicks of the match.

Photo by By Meredith Seaver
  • The above shot taken by senior midfielder Mikaela Harvey, was the only goal made by the Aggies against the Rebels.

Photo by By Meredith Seaver
  • The Aggies celebrate after they scored going into the 88th minute of the game.

Photo by By Meredith Seaver
  • After a 1-0 victory over Ole Miss, the soccer team sings The Aggie War Hymn with fans.

Photo by By Meredith Seaver