Texas A&M vs. Tennessee

Photo by Photo by: C. Morgan Engel

The Aggies sing the War Hymn before the start of Saturday’s game against Tennessee. 

The Texas A&M Aggies (28-12; 10-7 SEC) beat the Tennessee Volunteers (19-17; 4-13 SEC) 3-1 in the second game of this weekend’s series. 
Photos by: C. Morgan Engel (@cmefoto)

• Assistant Coach Justin Seely signals to his players. 

Photo by Photo by: C. Morgan Engel
  • A young fan adds to the abundant amount of bubbles flying in the air after an Aggie score.

Photo by Photo by: C. Morgan Engel
  • Sophomore third baseman George Janca winds up to launch the ball toward first base.

Photo by Photo by: C. Morgan Engel
  • Senior first baseman Joel Davis is called out after a line drive near the first base. 

Photo by Photo by: C. Morgan Engel
  • The ball rolls past the Tennessee defender which presents the opportunity for freshman second baseman Braden Shewmake to reach second base.

Photo by Photo by: C. Morgan Engel
  • Freshman second baseman Braden Shewmake runs toward first base after aline drive. 

Photo by Photo by: C. Morgan Engel
  • Freshman designated hitter Logan Foster finished the game against the Volunteers with one hit on two at bats. 

Photo by Photo by: C. Morgan Engel
  • The Aggie bat boy displays great hustle and premier speed. 

Photo by Photo by: C. Morgan Engel
  • Tennesse hitter Justin Ammons bunts the ball.

Photo by Photo by: C. Morgan Engel
  • A Tenneesee runner anticipates the pitch by Junior Corbin Martin.

Photo by Photo by: C. Morgan Engel
  • Junior pitcher Corbin Martin and sophomore third baseman George Janca perform their handshake after the play. 

Photo by Photo by: C. Morgan Engel
  • Freshman left fiedler Cam Blake has a little fun with the Texas A&M bat boy. 

Photo by Photo by: C. Morgan Engel
  • Senior first baseman Joel Davis was hit by a pitch during the middle of the game, but he was able to shake it off and continue playing.

Photo by Photo by: C. Morgan Engel
  • Freshman left fielder Cam Blake gets under the fly ball for the easy out. 

Photo by Photo by: C. Morgan Engel
  • The Aggies will return to Blue Bell Park tomorrow at 1 o’clock for the final game of the series. 

Photo by Photo by: C. Morgan Engel
  • Junior pitcher Corbin Martin (5-3) gave up three runs in 5.2 innings Friday. 

Photo by Photo by: C. Morgan Engel
  • Freshman catcher Jorge Gutierrez laughs with his teammates before the game.

Photo by Photo by: C. Morgan Engel
  • Tennessee pitcher Garrett Stallings pitched seven innings on Saturday and threw 100 pitches. 

Photo by Photo by: C. Morgan Engel
  • Junior pitcher Corbin Martin throws the ball toward first base to check the runner. 

Photo by Photo by: C. Morgan Engel
  • Freshman left fielder Cam Blake rounds the third base to try for the score. 

Photo by Photo by: C. Morgan Engel