Graduate G Tyrece Radford (23) drives to the basket during Texas A&Ms game against Nebraska in the first round of the 2024 NCAA Tournament at FedExForum in Memphis, Tennessee, on Friday, March 22, 2024. (Kyle Heise/The Battalion)
How Tyrece Radford can catch the attention of NBA scouts

After 5 years of college basketball at Virginia Tech and Texas A&M, Tyrece Radford is furthering his athletic career with the San Antonio...

Title game venue TBD

The long awaited BCS championship game will make its debut on January 12, 2015 in the new four-team playoff format. The decision for the sites has now been narrowed to six cities with the final decision is expected to be released in the early part of next year.
The reason for the timetable of the site is due in part because the commissioners feel that since the game is a few years away, details must be ironed out quickly in order to start the planning stages of the game.
The six cities that are being considered for the championship game include the sites of four current BCS bowls: the Fiesta Bowl in Glendale, Arizona, the Orange Bowl in Miami, Florida, the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans, Louisiana, and the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California.
Among the bowls, also included in the mix are the Cotton Bowl in Arlington, Texas and the Chick-Fil-A Bowl in Atlanta, Georgia.
While those are the only cities that will be selected for 2015, ESPN.com reports that the format for future sites will be handled in a bidding fashion, much like how the system is set for selecting the site of the Super Bowl.
Future sites that may be interested in bidding for the game are Indianapolis, Detroit, St. Louis, Houston, Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, and San Diego.