Volleyball vs. South Carolina

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett

Senior Kiara McGee led the team with 15 kills in the win over South Carolina.

• Junior Hollann Hans jump serves as the Aggies sweep South Carolina in 3 sets.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • The Aggies had 7 blocks in their victory over South Carolina Sunday morning.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • Junior Hollann Hans slams on South Carolina University as the Aggies rack up 42 kills in their 3 set sweep.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • Freshman Camille Connor and sophomore Maddie Douglas go up for a block against a South Carolina hitter.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • South Carolina was held to under 20 points in every set against the Aggies this Sunday. 

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • The Aggies celebrate a hard fought point in their clean sweep of South Carolina last Sunday.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • Senior Kiara McGee and her mother share a moment during the Senior Appreciation video.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • The Aggie’s Volleyball team celebrate their victory at the Senior Game this Sunday with their wildcats.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • Aggie Volleyball celebrates the seniors and their commitment to the team on Senior Night. 

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • Seniors Ashlie Reasor, Amy Nettles, Gabby Litwit, Stephanie Aiple and Kiara McGee are honored for their time playing for TAMU Volleyball.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • Seniors Ashlie ReasorAmy NettlesGabby LitwitStephanie Aiple and Kiara McGee pose with their families and honorary jerseys.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett
  • Seniors Ashlie ReasorAmy NettlesGabby LitwitStephanie Aiple and Kiara McGee pose for their last game at Reed Arena.

Photo by Photo by Jesse Everett