Texas A&M infielder Kaeden Kent (3) celebrates a home run during Texas A&M’s game against Tennessee at the NCAA Men’s College World Series finals at Charles Schwab Field in Omaha, Nebraska on Saturday, June 22, 2024. (Hannah Harrison/The Battalion)
Winning 9 to 5: A&M beats Tennessee in Game 1 of College World Series finals
Luke White, Sports Editor • June 23, 2024

While Texas A&M baseball had never appeared in the College World Series finals before Saturday, the Aggies played as if they were seasoned...

A&M named as regional host for NCAA Tournament

For the 10th time in program history, Texas A&M baseball was named one of 16 regional host sites for the 2015 NCAA Tournament.
Texas A&M was one of four SEC schools selected as regional hosts, along with LSU, Vanderbilt, and Florida.
By being selected to the NCAA Tournament field, the Aggies extend their school record streak of tournament appearances to nine straight seasons. It is the 31st time in program history that the Aggies have been selected to the field.
The rest of the tournament field, along with regional site assignments and national seeds, will be announced at 11 am Monday morning.
Regional play will be in a double elimination format, and will begin on Friday, May 29th from Olsen Field.