Texas A&M infielder Kaeden Kent (3) celebrates a home run during Texas A&M’s game against Tennessee at the NCAA Men’s College World Series finals at Charles Schwab Field in Omaha, Nebraska on Saturday, June 22, 2024. (Hannah Harrison/The Battalion)
Winning 9 to 5: A&M beats Tennessee in Game 1 of College World Series finals
Luke White, Sports Editor • June 23, 2024

While Texas A&M baseball had never appeared in the College World Series finals before Saturday, the Aggies played as if they were seasoned...

Kingsbury hints at A&M beating Arkansas in press conference rant

Former Texas A&M offensive coordinator Kliff Kingsbury gave the Aggies an indirect vote of confidence late Saturday night.

After Texas Tech defeated Arkansas 35-24 on the Razorbacks home field, Kingsbury, who left A&M in favor of his alma mater back in December 2012, went on a rant against Arkansas coach Bret Bielema.

Obviously irked by some of the comments Bielema has made in the past toward Texas high school football coaches, Kingsbury attempted to put the Razorback coach in his place.

After watching the video, it is clear that Kingsbury did just that.

“[Bielema] stood up and said if you don’t play with a fullback, we’ll kick your a–, and if you throw it 70 times a game, we’ll kick your a–,” Kingsbury passionately stated in the postgame press conference. “[Bielema] just got his a– kicked twice in a row and probably next week by [Texas] A&M as well.”

The 35-year-old Kingsbury, who reportedly did not shake Bielema’s hand after the game, went on to say it, “did feel good” to beat Arkansas.

One of college football’s most popular coaches made the social media world spin, and Texas A&M could capitalize on it when they take on Arkansas at 6 p.m. Saturday in AT&T Stadium.
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2&v=_aW5Bz_L8tg