Kingsbury hints at A&M beating Arkansas in press conference rant

Former Texas A&M offensive coordinator Kliff Kingsbury gave the Aggies an indirect vote of confidence late Saturday night.

After Texas Tech defeated Arkansas 35-24 on the Razorbacks home field, Kingsbury, who left A&M in favor of his alma mater back in December 2012, went on a rant against Arkansas coach Bret Bielema.

Obviously irked by some of the comments Bielema has made in the past toward Texas high school football coaches, Kingsbury attempted to put the Razorback coach in his place.

After watching the video, it is clear that Kingsbury did just that.

“[Bielema] stood up and said if you don’t play with a fullback, we’ll kick your a–, and if you throw it 70 times a game, we’ll kick your a–,” Kingsbury passionately stated in the postgame press conference. “[Bielema] just got his a– kicked twice in a row and probably next week by [Texas] A&M as well.”

The 35-year-old Kingsbury, who reportedly did not shake Bielema’s hand after the game, went on to say it, “did feel good” to beat Arkansas.

One of college football’s most popular coaches made the social media world spin, and Texas A&M could capitalize on it when they take on Arkansas at 6 p.m. Saturday in AT&T Stadium.
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2&v=_aW5Bz_L8tg