March to the Brazos

Photo by Valerie Gunchick

Company P-2 junior, Dominic Gaeta, and friends give a Gig ‘Em during the second half of March to the Brazos.  

• Squandron 18 Phantom heads back to campus from the Beef Center. 

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • The Squadron 4 Aces leave the Beef Center and enter a wooden patch of the trail during March to the Brazos on Saturday, April 29. 

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • A Squadron 4 Ace smokes a cigar and gives a Gig ‘Em while embarking on the trek back to Campus to complete the 18 mile hike. 

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • A K-2 Killer smokes a cigar while beginning the second half of March to the Brazos. 

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • Third regiment staff lead a group of the corps during March to the Brazos. 

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • Company S-2 Marauders carry their guidon back from the Beef Center to campus during March to the Brazos, the largest student-led funraiser for the March of Dimes. 

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • The N-1 Knights proudly carry their guidon during the second half of March to the Brazos. 

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • Company G-2 leads the second half of the March to the Brazos on Saturday, April 29. 

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • 1st Regiment staff lineup for a photo before returning campus from the Beef Center.  

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • Preparing to leave the Beef Center and complete the 18 mile trek back to campus, corps members line up.  

Photo by Valerie Gunchick
  • Company P2 circles up and wrestles at the Beef Center during the March to the Brazos.  

Photo by Valerie Gunchick