Mays welcomes new dean, faculty members

Eleven new faculty members are joining Texas A&M’s Mays Business School, including Dean Eli Jones, according to a Texas A&M University news release.

The new faculty have diverse research interests and come from such prominent institutions as Wharton, Stanford, Chicago, Duke, Michigan, INSEAD and the University of Texas at Austin.  

Dean Jones’s resume includes a career involving three different Fortune 100 companies as well as leadership roles at the University of Houston, Louisiana State University and the University of Arkansas.

Other faculty joining Mays this fall include:

John Robinson, professor of accounting, from the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin. 

Anupam Agrawal, associate professor of information and operations management, from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

Cynthia Devers, associate professor of management–previously on the faculty at University of Wisconsin, Tulane University and Michigan State University.

Korok Ray, associate professor of accounting–previously on the faculty at University of Chicago, Georgetown University and George Washington School of Business.

Matt Ege, assistant professor of accounting, from the Fisher School of Accounting at the University of Florida.

Cexun “Jeffrey” Cai, assistant professor of marketing, from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.

Christopher Yust, assistant professor of accounting, from the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin.

Christina Kan, assistant professor of marketing, from the University of Colorado at Boulder.

Mahdi Mohseni, assistant professor of finance, from the Carroll School of Management at Boston College.
Wei Wu, assistant professor of finance, from the University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business, where he received a Ph.D. in finance.