Resources, celebrations for Veterans Day 2021

Photo by FILE

Texas A&M, the city of Bryan and the city of College Station will host a variety of events to commemorate Veterans Day 2021.  

The 102nd annual celebration of Veterans Day is Thursday, Nov. 11. To remember the service of U.S. military members, Texas A&M and the Bryan-College Station community will host a variety of events from Nov. 11 to Nov. 14. 

Events

Veterans Day Ceremony

Time: Nov. 11 at 5:30 p.m.

Location: Brazos Valley Veterans Memorial, 3101 Harvey Road, College Station

Hosted by: Brazos Valley Veterans Memorial Board, the City of Bryan and the City of College Station

Cost: Free to attend

History in Motion

Time: Nov. 13 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Nov. 14 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Location: Museum of the American G.I, 19124 Highway 6 South, College Station

Hosted by: Museum of the American G.I.

Cost: $10 per person

Recognition of Landis S. Cervenka, Class of 1969

Time: Nov. 11 at 3 p.m.

Location: Jack K. Williams Administration Building, 400 Bizzell St., College Station

Hosted by: Texas A&M’s Class of 1969

Cost: Free to attend

Year-Round Veteran Resources

Veteran Support Office

Provides financial assistance and advice, including federal benefits and education abroad benefits, to veterans and their families.

Veteran Resource & Support Center

“Serving well those who have served” through transition programs, peer leadership, educational programming and veteran community. Those who stop in the office during business hours on Nov. 11 can also enjoy a sweet treat. 

Aggie Veteran Network

Professional network through LinkedIn for Aggie Veterans, providing support in the areas of academic success, financial fitness, community strength and career readiness.