Valentine’s Day deals

Creative Commons

Local businesses will have specific deals for Valentine’s Day.

If you are looking to have a sweet Valentine’s Day in College Station, check out these local deals.

From special cookies and homemade, chocolate-dipped strawberries to an ice skating date night, Texas A&M students have more options than they may think. 

Spirit Ice Arena

Elizabeth Morales is the marketing specialist for Spirit Ice Arena on Holleman Drive. She said the ice skating rink is offering a date night special on Valentine’s Day, which should be a unique, romantic experience. 

“For our date night on Thursday evening public skate sessions we offer a two-for-one admission,” Morales said. “For students that comes to $14.75 after tax, including skate rentals for two. We have lots of music, party lights and much more.”

Edible Arrangements

Owner of the local Edible Arrangements store Matt Ward said the store is offering Valentine’s Day specials, including a $29 box of hand-dipped, gourmet chocolate strawberries.

“We do everything fresh by hand,” Ward said. “Our chocolate is gourmet, but it’s our own chocolate and not store bought. It is local, and nothing is shipped in.”

Tiff’s Treats

Manager of Tiff’s Treats Kaylea Glidden said the store has a wide variety of Valentine’s Day specials. 

“Around and on Valentine’s Day you can purchase our limited time Valentines packaging and balloon with your warm cookies, along with our very yummy red velvet cookie truffles,” Glidden said. “We also have single roses available that you can have delivered and or purchased through the store.”

Mr. G’s Pizza

Owner of Mr. G’s pizza Giovanni Cerone said his restaurant is the ideal place for Valentine’s Day.

“Our restaurant in downtown Bryan is very welcoming with its old fashion charm. It is perfect for a Valentine’s date because you get the award winning BEST pizza in town eight years in a row,” Cerone said. “Our guests are always treated like family and we offer a four dollar homemade margarita and heart shaped pizza for Valentine’s day.”

Downtown Bryan creates a unique atmosphere for a date, and will surely make Valentine’s Day that much more special. Cerone encourages everyone to come out and grab some great food.