Texas A&M Aggies guard Tyrece Radford (23) blocks Arkansas Razorbacks guard Tramon Mark (12) during Texas A&M’s game against Arkansas on Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2024, at Reed Arena. (Ishika Samant/The Battalion)
Free falling
Jace LaViolette (17) an Head Coach Jim Schlossnagle celebrating a home run during Texas A&Ms game against UIW on Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2024 at Olsen Field. (Hannah Harrison/The Battalion)
GALLERY: Baseball vs. UIW
Texas A&M outfielder Jace Laviolette (17) catches a pop fly during Texas A&M’s game against McNeese on Sunday, Feb. 18, 2024 at Blue Bell Park. (Chris Swann/The Battalion)
Free falling
GALLERY: Baseball vs. UIW

12th Man Foundation names president and CEO

Irven E. Skip Wagner was named president and CEO of the 12th Man Foundation on Wednesday.
For the past eight years, Wagner served as the president and CEO of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo where he worked with 27,000 volunteers and a full-time staff. Wagner was president and general manager of the Oklahoma State Fair from 2000-2003.
Im excited for the people I get to work with, Wagner said. Theres no greater group of people anywhere.
Wagner said working for the foundation will be similar to the Houston rodeo because both are relationship businesses and many of the key aspects of the job will revolve around rebuilding Kyle Field.
Wagner graduated from Oklahoma State University in 1982 with a chemical engineering degree and from Harvard Business School in 1986 with a masters degree in business administration, but has had ties to Texas A&M for many years. His daughter Allie, Class of 2008, graduated from A&M and his son Jack will enroll as a freshman in the Class of 2017.