After-party arrests include 4 robbers

Following the Greek Olympiad step show after-party Saturday, four Dallas-area men were arrested for aggravated robbery; police say they stole up to $1,115.
University Police Department Director Bob Wiatt said the four men were taken into custody for robbery and marijuana possession charges.
Court documents said the four men approached two men in the Reed parking lot and asked them if they had change for a $100 bill.
The men said they did not have change, which prompted one of the assailants to point a handgun at them and demand money.
UPD said the two men gave the suspects between $890 and $1,115.
Wiatt said a tip led police to the Ramada Inn on Texas Avenue, where the two men identified the four men who had robbed them.
College Station police arrested four men early Sunday morning when the after-party, sponsored by the Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity, grew out of control making the robbery one of several incidents that night.
Seven gunshots were fired in the air behind Reed Arena and 19 vehicles were burglarized behind G. Rollie White Coliseum. In addition, several fights broke out and there were reports of drug and alcohol use, Wiatt said.