Texas A&M infielder Ali Camarillo (2) thros to first during Texas A&M’s game against Louisiana at the NCAA Bryan-College Station Regional Final at Olsen Field on Sunday, June 2, 2024. (Chris Swann/The Battalion)
Camarillo, Aschenbeck selected by Athletics, Cubs to round out 2024 MLB Draft

Junior SS Ali Camarillo and senior LHP Evan Aschenbeck rounded out the 2024 MLB Draft for Texas A&M baseball on Monday as they were selected...

Aggie football player arrested after ULM game

Texas A&M sophomore offensive lineman Ryan McCollum was booked into the Brazos County Detention Center on Sept. 15.

Texas A&M sophomore offensive lineman Ryan McCollum was arrested on charges of reckless driving and evading a police officer following Saturday’s game against University of Louisiana-Monroe. On Sunday, he was released from the Brazos County Detention Center on a bond of $7,000.
McCollum redshirted his freshman year and went on to appear in all 13 games of the 2017 football season. Starting in seven games that season, McCollum helped the Aggies on the ground with 480 yards against Arkansas and 501 yards versus South Carolina. In the 2018 season, McCollum has also seen play against Northwestern State and University of Louisiana-Monroe.