A&M cancels second day of classes

MSC
MSC

After all in-person and virtual classes were canceled today due to power outages throughout Brazos County, Texas A&M has decided to continue the cancelation through Tuesday, according to a university announcement.
The announcement stated that classes would resume on Wednesday, completely virtual. Non-essential campus employees, likewise, will not be working in person for the rest of the work week.
Parts of Brazos County are expected to reach single digits tonight, according to KBTX. Freezing rain and ice are both possibilities through Thursday, likely to thaw starting Friday.
“A new winter storm warning is in effect for the entire Brazos Valley Tuesday night through sunrise Thursday,” the KBTX website reads. “Freezing drizzle/freezing rain will become possible again Tuesday evening into the early hours of Wednesday morning as the next winter [storm] swings past Texas.”
According to the university announcement, there will be another update on weather and power conditions by Tuesday at 6:30 p.m.