Graduate G Tyrece Radford (23) drives to the basket during Texas A&Ms game against Nebraska in the first round of the 2024 NCAA Tournament at FedExForum in Memphis, Tennessee, on Friday, March 22, 2024. (Kyle Heise/The Battalion)
How Tyrece Radford can catch the attention of NBA scouts

After 5 years of college basketball at Virginia Tech and Texas A&M, Tyrece Radford is furthering his athletic career with the San Antonio...

A&M invites Al Roker to Big Event

“The Today Show’s” weatherman Al Roker was invited by Texas A&M to attend this year’s annual Big Event in an attempt to set a world record.
The invitation was a part of “Rokerthon 3,” a competition in which “The Today Show” will choose college campuses to send Al Roker and The Guinness Book of World Records to visit. A&M hopes to be selected and officially recognized as the world’s largest one day service project. This year more than 20,000 students will participate in local projects throughout the Bryan-College Station community.
In an A&M press release computer science senior and Director of Big Event Dalton Harris said he is excited for “Rokerthon 3” and the exposure it could offer A&M.
“I’ve grown up a fan of Al and ‘The Today Show’ cast, and getting the opportunity to meet them while showcasing my university and The Big Event would be an absolute dream,” Harris said. “I’m extremely thankful that Al is putting on this program, and would be honored to have The Big Event represent Texas A&M on this incredible platform.”