Graduate G Tyrece Radford (23) shoots the ball during Texas A&Ms game against Kentucky on Saturday, Jan. 13, 2024 at Reed Arena.(Ishka Samant/The Battalion)
Projected Top 5 picks of the 2024 NBA Draft
Roman Arteaga, Sports Writer • June 25, 2024

In the 2024 NBA draft, there is an incredible amount of talent available for teams to pick. We have players from college basketball, G-League...

A&M president tests positive for COVID-19

Breaking+News
Photo by Photo by Meredith Seaver, Photo Illustration by Brady Stone
Breaking News

According to a university press release on Friday, Nov. 12, Texas A&M President M. Katherine Banks tested positive for COVID-19. 
Banks will be following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended guidelines for positive individuals, which includes a 10-day isolation period. Texas A&M Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Greg Hartman said in the press release that Banks is disappointed to have to miss university activities during her isolation. 
Additionally Hartman said Banks is fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and encourages others to get vaccinated as well. 
“The president is grateful to be fully vaccinated,” Hartman said in the press release. “Studies have shown that vaccinated individuals usually have less severe symptoms with the virus. Getting vaccinated remains the best way to protect Aggieland and keep the people close to us safe from this deadly disease.”
Banks was previously exposed to the virus on Aug. 11 and had to miss summer graduation ceremonies due to her quarantine.