Texas A&M infielder Rylen Wiggins (2) reacts during Texas A&M’s game against Texas at the Austin Super Regional at Red and Charline McCombs Field in Austin, Texas, on Sunday, May 26, 2024. (CJ Smith/The Battalion)
Aggies’ season ends with heartbreaking loss to Longhorns

Sharper play in the sixth innings of Texas A&M softball’s NCAA Super Regional series with No. 1 Texas may have been the difference between...

Arrest made for Texas A&M bomb threat

The Texas A&M Police Department arrested Dereon Tayronne Kelly of Bryan on Monday in connection to the bomb threat A&M received via email Oct. 19.
UPD worked with several law-enforcement agencies, including the FBI, to link Kelly to the threat through
his cellphone.
Kelly was arrested at the Brazos County Jail where he was being held on unrelated charges, Lt. Allan Baron of UPD said in a press release.
Baron said specific details of the investigation have not been released.
Kelly is charged with making a terroristic threat, a third degree felony punishable of up to 10 years in state prison and a fine up $10,000.
Brittany Henderson, who was recently arrested last week in relation to the Texas State University bomb threat, remains a person of interest in this case. The relationship between Kelly and Henderson is unknown, but a picture of the two on Facebook is set as Kellys profile picture.
Kelly remains in the Brazos County Jail on a $150,000 bond.