Graduate P Shaylee Ackerman (10) pitches during Texas A&Ms game against Valpo on Feb. 10, 2024 at Davis Diamond.
Holding down the house
Holding down the house

Auto accident investigation to close Harvey Mitchell Parkway

Four people remain hospitalized after the auto crash Saturday night on Harvey Mitchell Parkway.
College Station Police and Texas Department of Transportation will close Harvey Mitchell Parkway between Holleman and Luther West at 8:45 a.m. Tuesday to reconstruct the accident that killed two people and hospitalized five on Saturday night. The road will be closed for up to five hours for the investigation.
Nathan Hardcastle, sophomore ecological restoration major, and Taylor Leonard, 19, who was visiting from Houston, died at the hospital.
A Dodge pick-up driven by Leonard and carrying five other people, including Hardcastle, was pulling out of the Parkway Place Apartments when it was t-boned by a second pick-up heading south on FM 2818, said police.
Services for Taylor Leonard will be 5:30 to 7 p.m. March 27 at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints located at 12310 New Hampton Dr. in Tomball, Texas.