No one involved with Texas A&M baseball ever believed they were going to lose.  Despite being down 6-1 to Tennessee by the end of the...

Barbara Bush to forgo additional medical treatment

First Lady Barbara Bush reads excerpts from “Rushmore” to school children across the nation in 2015.
Photo by Shelby Knowles — THE BATTALION

Following a series of recent hospital stays, 92-year-old former First Lady Barbara Bush will not seek additional medical treatment, deciding instead to focus on comfort care, according to a statement from the office of George H.W. Bush released Sunday morning.
“It will not surprise those who know her that Barbara Bush has been a rock in the face of her failing health, worrying not for herself — thanks to her abiding faith — but for others,” the statement reads. “She is surrounded by a family she adores, and appreciates the many kind messages and especially the prayers she is receiving.”
In January 2017, both Barbara Bush and her husband were hospitalized, with Barbara Bush undergoing bronchitis treatment and George H. W. Bush receiving treatment for pneumonia.