Texas A&M pitcher Evan Aschenbeck (53) throws a pitch during Texas A&M’s game against Florida at the NCAA Men’s College World Series semifinal at Charles Schwab Field in Omaha, Nebraska on Sunday, June 19, 2024. (Hannah Harrison/The Battalion)
Aggies defeat Gators 6-0 to advance to first College World Series finals
Kolton Becker, Sports Writer • June 20, 2024

There’s always a first for everything.  For the first time in program history, Texas A&M baseball is headed to the Men’s College...

College Station Police Department confirms death at Northpoint Crossing

Photo by Photo by Carlie Russell

College Station Police Department confirmed one person dead after jumping from the parking garage of Northpoint Crossing apartments. More information will be available as CSPD conducts further investigation.

On Sept. 27 around midnight, a person jumped off the top of the Northpoint Crossing parking garage, per the College Station Police Department on site. CSPD confirmed the person was dead upon impact, and that the jump was a suicide. No other identifying information is being released at this time. Some residents gathered around the crime scene to observe the unfolding events. More information will be released later tonight, via a press release from CSPD.
On Sept. 28, CSPD confirmed that the person was not a Texas A&M student, rather  a resident of Bryan.