Texas A&M outfielder Allie Enright (33) makes a diving catch during Texas A&M’s game against Albany at the first round of the NCAA Women’s College World Series at Davis Diamond on Friday, May 18, 2024. (Hannah Harrison/The Battalion)
A&M opens regional with 6-2 win over UAlbany

For a moment after UAlbany softball graduate C Maddi Petrella’s first inning two-run home run sailed over the Davis Diamond scoreboard in left...

Craft fair begins Thursday in MSC

One of the most anticipated shopping events of the holiday season at Texas A&M University is the annual “Winter in Aggieland” Craft Fair, which will be held this year Thursday and Friday (Dec. 2-3) in Room 212 of the Memorial Student Center.
The craft fair, which will be open each day from 10 a.m. until approximately 4 p.m., will feature local vendors, Aggie Mom Clubs and retailers from around the state.
Organizers say everyone is invited to come and enjoy some holiday shopping, adding that the fair will have popular Aggie-specific gifts on hand. Other vendors also will offer items like jewelry, candles, herbal creams, handmade soaps, etc.
The MSC Hospitality Committee, as part of its mission to support the campus and community, sponsors the craft fair. Call (979) 845-1515 with any questions or visit: http://programs.tamu.edu/info/craft.