Texas A&M infielder Ali Camarillo (2) thros to first during Texas A&M’s game against Louisiana at the NCAA Bryan-College Station Regional Final at Olsen Field on Sunday, June 2, 2024. (Chris Swann/The Battalion)
Camarillo, Aschenbeck selected by Athletics, Cubs to round out 2024 MLB Draft

Junior SS Ali Camarillo and senior LHP Evan Aschenbeck rounded out the 2024 MLB Draft for Texas A&M baseball on Monday as they were selected...

Fall 2017 student government election results announced

Seven Texas A&M students are set to fill positions within the Student Government Association following a preliminary announcement of the Fall 2017 student election results Friday Night.
Jake Traylor, business administration freshman, was elected freshman class president for the class of 2021.
Six students were elected to seats in the A&M Student Senate. Business administration freshman Colton Mandel and Blinn team freshman Eric Mendoza will serve as freshman senators. Human resource development sophomore Breiana DeGrate will represent the College of Education along with write-in candidate Mark Mabry, sport management freshman. Engineering freshmen Masrur Reza and Jacob Powell will represent the Dwight Look College of Engineering.
2,971 votes were cast from Sept. 28 at 8 a.m. to Sept. 29 at noon. At the conclusion of the voting period, the votes were tallied and students gathered in front of the Sul Ross statue at 7:00 p.m. to hear election commissioner and chemical engineering sophomore Paige Rigsby announce the results.