Five living former presidents will host hurricane relief concert

Then President George W. Bush met with former Presidents George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter and then President-elect Barack Obama Wed., Jan. 7, 2009 in the Oval Office of the White House.
Photo by Photo by Pete Souza (Creative Commons)

Update: Former First Lady Michelle Obama will attend the event and former First Lady Rosalynn Carter may also be in attendance according to Texas A&M officials.
The George H.W. Bush Presidential Library Foundation will have five living former presidents of the United States for the hurricane relief concert “Deep from the Heart” at Texas A&M’s Reed Arena on Oct. 21. 100 percent of ticket sales will benefit hurricane victims in Texas, Florida, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
After months of hurricanes hitting the southern portions of the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, relief and rebuilding efforts are necessary for citizens of the affected areas according to multiple news sites. Recovery has been estimated to last over an extensive period of time.
Those who will be attending include George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama and Jimmy Carter and musical acts will include Alabama, Robert Earl Keen, Lyle Lovett, Cassadee Pope, Sam Moore, Yolanda Adams, Lee Greenwood, Larry Gatlin and family and more, according to the Library Foundation. 10,800 seats after staging will be available.