Fun and frights for your October nights

The Palace Theater in Bryan is hosting the eighth annual Fright Nights haunted house through November. 

Fright Nights — Oct. 19, 20, 26, 27, 31 and Nov. 2

StageCenter Community Theatre and Downtown Bryan are coming together to host their eighth annual haunted house in the Palace Theater. Fright Nights are held from 8 p.m. to midnight and tickets are $10 each.

Mo’s First Halloween Bash — Oct. 27

Mo’s Irish Pub on University Drive is hosting their first annual Halloween bash from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. At 11 p.m., partygoers can participate in a costume contest. They will be awarding $50 gift cards to the sexiest and scariest costumes, and $100 gift cards to the best-dressed individual and best dressed couple. 

Old Army is Dead — Oct. 27

Second Regiment is hosting a haunted house in Fountain Hall. Entry is $10 for the public and $5 for cadets. Company N1’s BBQ will be cooking food for the event.

Rockie’s Grill Halloween Hoedown — Oct. 27

Starting at 9 p.m., Rockie’s Grill & Saloon on Texas Ave. South will be hosting a Halloween Hoedown with a total of $1,000 in cash prizes for their costume contest.

Halloween Food Bank Fundraiser — Oct. 26 and 27

Specialties Photography, Inc. is raising money for the Brazos Valley Food Bank by offering complimentary pictures of children in their Halloween costumes in exchange for donations. The fundraiser is from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Specialties Photography’s studio on Copperfield Drive in Bryan.

Boo Fest — Oct. 28

From 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., the Brazos Valley Bombers will be hosting the 2018 Boo Fest. The free event taking place at Bryan’s Nutrabolt Stadium will have candy, food trucks and costume contests for all ages.