Junior INF Koko Wooley (3) catches the ball during Texas A&Ms game against Kentucky on April 7th, 2024 at Davis Diamond. (Jaime Rowe/The Battalion)
Troubles in ‘Loosa
Sophomore LHP Ryan Prager (18) celebrates getting the last strikeout during A&Ms games against Vanderbilt on Friday, April 12, 2024, at Olsen Field. (CJ Smith/The Battalion)
Ring Day run rule
Troubles in ‘Loosa
Ring Day run rule
Dr. Weston Porter (top left) and researchers from the breast cancer lab. (Photo courtesy of Dr. Weston Porter)
New A&M research initiative provides cutting-edge cancer treatments
J.M. Wise, News Reporter • April 8, 2024

It has been 20 months since Michelle Pozzi, Ph.D, of Texas A&M’s Biochemistry and Biophysics department was diagnosed with cancer. However,...

Troubles in ‘Loosa
Braxton Dore, Sports Writer • April 13, 2024

After taking the home series over Kentucky last weekend, No. 12 Texas A&M softball received a well-deserved break over the week before traveling...

Ring Day run rule
Students, residents commemorates Eid Al-Fitr
Lasan Ukwatta Liyanage, Life & Arts Writer • April 11, 2024

This year's Eid Al-Fitr celebration, hosted by Texas A&M’s Muslim Student Association, or MSA, drew over 1,500 attendees on Wednesday,...

Student housing located right outside off campus boundaries on George Bush Drive. 
Guest Commentary: An open letter to City Hall
Ben Crockett, Guest Contributor • April 11, 2024

City Council, As representatives of the Texas Aggie Classes of 2024, 2025, 2026 and 2027, we write to you today to urge a reconsideration...

Joe Millionaire’s ‘ Andrich copes with newfound fame

NEW YORK (AP) — The price of fame is high these days for “Joe Millionaire” winner Zora Andrich, and the pay out may be low.
In the last month, Andrich has gone from a chateau in France to making local corporate appearances and working the talk show circuit.
Evan Marriott, her made-for-TV boyfriend, has been absent from all her events. She wasn’t wearing the diamond ring Marriott gave her on the last episode of the Fox television series.
Andrich was there on behalf of the Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc., a gaming company based in Biloxi, Miss., which threw a party to launch a new advertising campaign and celebrate its opening of the Nasdaq Tuesday morning.
“It’s really odd,” the 29-year-old New Jersey schoolteacher said. “For real celebrities, their entrance into the spotlight is gradual. By the time they make their $20 million movie they’re prepared to handle the fame. For me it was normal one day, crazy the next.”