Man arrested in deadly College Station shooting that left one dead

One man is in custody on charges of murder after a Sunday shooting killed a 19-year-old College Station resident and injured two others, according to a College Station Police Department release.
At a gathering in a residence in the 900 block of San Benito, an altercation developed around 3 a.m. in which 39-year-old Robert Wayne McNeil fired a handgun into a group, killing Lacie Larose.
A 23-year-old Bryan male suffered a gunshot wound to the leg, and a 29-year-old San Antonio male was treated for a bullet shrapnel wound to the arm.
McNeil was arrested a short distance away and is charged with Murder, Deadly Conduct and two counts of Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon.
An acquaintance who accompanied McNeil to the scene — and fled in a separate car after the shooting — has been located and is cooperating with police, according to the release.
Larose, a native of Irving, Texas, was pronounced dead at approximately 4:55 a.m.