Texas A&M infielder Rylen Wiggins (2) reacts during Texas A&M’s game against Texas at the Austin Super Regional at Red and Charline McCombs Field in Austin, Texas, on Sunday, May 26, 2024. (CJ Smith/The Battalion)
Aggies’ season ends with heartbreaking loss to Longhorns

Sharper play in the sixth innings of Texas A&M softball’s NCAA Super Regional series with No. 1 Texas may have been the difference between...

Moore receives Corps endorsement

Photo by Cassie Stricker
SBP Candidate Caroline Moore

Wednesday evening, 2019-2020 Corps Commander Luke Thomas announced the Corps of Cadets’ endorsement of student body president candidate Caroline “Libby” Moore.
In a statement to the Corps, Thomas said he and the 2019-2020 major unit commanders, chief of staff and deputy Corps commander were sure Moore would be able to represent the interests of the Corps in student government. 
“She impressed us with her authenticity, her understanding of our history and traditions as a member of Traditions Council, her qualifications and connections from serving on student senate, and her vision for the Corps to continue to be the heart of the university,” Thomas said.