Junior P Emily Kennedy (11) pitches the ball during the Aggie softball teams Maroon & White game on Friday, Oct. 27, 2023 at Davis Diamond (Katelynn Ivy/The Battalion).
A&M advances to Super Regionals with run-rule victory over Texas State

When Texas State softball senior RHP Jessica Mullins and Texas A&M junior LHP Emiley Kennedy each started Sunday’s Bryan-College Station...

News In Brief

The 125th Anniversary Celebration of Texas A&M will bring visitors and, with them, automobiles that will cause some students to use alternate parking areas.
Parking Area 43, the commuter parking lot near the George Bush Presidential Library, will be open Wednesday only to guests attending the Academic Convocation Conference at the George Bush Presidential Conference Center.
The lot will be closed to commuter students and staff members not attending the conference.
The University Center Garage will be reserved primarily for visitors attending the Academic Convocation scheduled from 2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. in Rudder Auditorium. A limited number of spaces will be available for commuters.
Parking, Traffic and Transportation Services officials urge students to utilize the bus services to campus.
On-campus and off-campus bus routes are available at www.ptts.tamu.edu.