Nicholson admits penchant for younger women

LONDON (AP) – Jack Nicholson said Monday he can see some of himself in his role in the romantic comedy ”Something’s Gotta Give” – an older man with a penchant for younger women.
The 66-year-old actor was in London to promote the movie, which also stars Diane Keaton and Keanu Reeves.
In the film, which opens Friday in Britain, Nicholson plays an aging record executive who only dates younger women until he falls for Keaton, the mother of his latest young infatuation.
Nicholson – who has dated a string of younger beauties, including 33-year-old ”Men In Black II” star Lara Flynn Boyle – said director Nancy Meyers had written the script with him in mind.
”I talked to her about it in advance while she was working on it. I guess it’s got some good pieces of what my life has been like,” he said at a news conference.
Asked whether he’d start dating older women, the actor said: ”It’s never been a matter of years for me. I don’t really go by age that much.”
”Annie Hall” star Keaton, 58, won a Golden Globe for best comedy actress and has been nominated for a best-actress Oscar for her part in the film.