Writer Braxton Dore with the six Mochinut donuts he sampled from the restaurant. The writing on the box lid reads, More than just a donut, always near you.
Review: Mochinut's donuts are ideal for any dessert fan
Braxton Dore'July 22, 2024

The popular Japanese mochi and donut fusion restaurant, Mochinut, arrived in College Station in February 2024. The chain — founded in California...

President Michael Young joins faculty at Bush School

President+Young
Photo by Photo by Morgan Engle
President Young

A&M President Michael Young will soon add another title to his Aggie resume — professor Michael Young.
Texas A&M announced Wednesday that Young has been appointed as a professor of public policy at the Bush School of Government and Public Service. According to Bush School of Government and Public Service, Young is not scheduled to teach at this time.
“I greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with students and faculty at one of the best schools of its kind in the country,” Young said in a news release. “The Bush School’s rise to national and international prominence in a relatively short time reflects Texas A&M’s status as a world-class institution and our broad focus on service, leadership, excellence and other core values.”
This will not be the first time Young is a professor — he taught Japanese law at Columbia University Law School. In addition to his teaching experience, Young also served as a deputy legal advisor, deputy under-secretary for economic and agricultural affairs and ambassador for trade and environmental affairs under President George. H. W. Bush’s administration in the U.S. Department of State.