President Trump set to deliver his first State of the Union address

State of the Union

President Trump will begin delivering his first State of the Union address on January 30 at 8 p.m. Central Standard Time.
Tuesday evening, Trump will arrive at the U.S. Capitol building to give the first State of the Union address since his inauguration. The speech will meet the requirements of Article II, Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution, which requires the president “give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient.” The message will give Trump the opportunity to discuss economic issues and his legislative agenda for the nation.
The speech can be seen on major broadcast networks including ABC, CBS, NBC and cable networks such as CNN, Fox and MSNBC. The latter will also be streaming the address on their apps and websites for viewers who do not have television access. C-SPAN will be streaming the address live on their website. The White House will also be streaming the event on their YouTube and Facebook accounts.
ABC, CBS and NBC will be airing the Democratic response, issued by Rep. Joe Kennedy III.
Because 2017 was an inauguration year, there was not an official State of the Union. Instead, Trump delivered an address to a joint session Congress, as his predecessors did.