Senior INF Rylen Wiggins (2) high fives Senior INF Trinity Cannon (6) before Texas A&Ms game against UTSA on Feb. 25, 2024 at Davis Diamond. (Jaime Rowe/The Battalion)
Storm the Beach
Storm the Beach

Pumpkin patches hit B-CS

Photo by Katie Canales
Photo by Katie Canales

Habitat for Humanity
The largest pumpkin patch in Bryan-College Station, Aggie Habitat for Humanity displays its many rows of pumpkins in front of the Covenant Presbyterian Church in College Station in a wide, open field. Large, small, skinny and fat pumpkins are arranged in bunches. Prices depend on the size of each pumpkin, ranging from $18-$35. Gourds are also available. On the outskirts of the patch beneath a tree sits bales of hay, scarecrows and more pumpkins — a perfect setting for a photo opportunity. The pumpkin patch is located at 220 Rock Prarie Road.
Farm patch
Bryan’s Farm Patch hosts a seasonal addition to its farmer’s market located at 3519 South College Ave. In addition to carrying pumpkins of all shapes and sizes, Farm Patch offers Halloween decorations, including scarecrows. Toward the back of the market lies a variety of activities from a petting zoo, complete with goats, roosters and bunnies, a walk-through tunnel constructed with bales of hay, plenty of face-in-holes and much more. Pumpkins as well as gourds are on sale. Prices vary depending on size. As far as the typical pumpkin-hunting ritual goes, this one takes the cake.