Texas A&Ms attendance for the Alabama game was at 108,101 fans ranking it at the third largest game in Kyle Field history.(Ishika Samant/The Battalion)
‘The Mexican 12th Man’

Growing up in the hills of Monterrey, Mexico, Pedro and Carlos Luna were surrounded by soccer.  Clad in the gold and blue of Tigres UANL,...

Reed Arena opens as warming center

Photo by Photo by Abbey Santoro
WBB Tennessee game postponed

To assist the community amid rolling power outages and record-breaking cold temperatures, a warming center opened this afternoon in Reed Arena, according to an email to The Battalion.
The warming center, which opened at 4 p.m. Feb. 16, will be heated to 70 degrees, and is available for all individuals in the community. No food, cots or blankets will be provided, so those who wish to come to the center are encouraged to bring their own supplies, as the center amenities will be limited to bathroom use, some seating and a few blankets provided by the Red Cross. Pets and alcohol will not be permitted in the warming center. Attendees are expected to follow COVID-19 guidelines.
“Anyone considering relocation to the shelter should do so before 9 p.m. tonight as continued freezing rain is expected,” the email reads.
Parking for the center is located in Lots 100 and 102, and those inside must wear face masks.